What Is HITRUST CSF?
HITRUST CSF (Common Security Framework) was created to benefit healthcare organizations by addressing a multitude of security, privacy and regulatory challenges. By integrating federal and state regulations, standards and frameworks, and incorporating a risk-based approach, HITRUST CSF helps organizations address challenges through a comprehensive and flexible framework of prescriptive and scalable security controls.
With continuous improvement and updating of the framework, HITRUST CSF has become the most widely adopted security framework in the U.S. healthcare industry for print production. This commitment and expertise ensures that organizations leveraging the framework are prepared when new regulations and security risks are introduced.
Why Is HITRUST Important to Your Organization?
The benefits of working with a HITRUST CSF-certified print services vendor are plentiful:
- Incorporates existing, globally recognized standards, such as HIPAA, NIST, ISO, PCI, FTC Red Flags and COBIT
- Reduces risk of noncompliance with HIPAA
- Offers the highest level of certification that healthcare-related organizations can trust
- Evolves with the healthcare industry and the regulatory environment
- Incorporates all major security-related best practices
- Provides scalable cybersecurity measures based on different risks
- Reduces cost and complexity through a common set of security objectives and assessment processes
- Offers a process by which companies using the CSF framework can be verified and audited against a common standard
- Is established and accepted throughout the healthcare industry
Quad meets the needs of all current and future healthcare clients. As a full-service marketing services provider and printing company, Quad/Graphics is HITRUST compliant though its HealthVision™ system solution and its High Compliance (HiCo) Environment.
After months of moving through a rigorous process to obtain this critical designation, Quad is now in a position to provide the assurances the healthcare industry requires.
Being HITRUST compliant reinforces Quad’s ongoing commitment to safeguard your sensitive member health information. To learn more about Quad’s solutions for healthcare marketers, contact us directly.